|Place of Origin:||MADE IN CHINA|
|Certification:||SGS ISO TUV|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Package|
|Delivery Time:||30 sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||15 SETS PER MONTHS|
|Shaping Mode:||Preform Mould||Material:||SUS 316|
|Surface Treatment:||Electroplate||Size:||Customized Size|
|Application:||Injection Molding Machine||Plastic Material:||PET|
proportional temperature controller,
plastic auxiliary equipment
|Mould material||P20 steel, 718, 2738, H13, NAK80, 2344, 2343, S136, etc .|
|Runner||Cold runner. Hot runner: Yudo/DME/HASCO|
|Standard||HASCO, DME, LKM|
|Specification drawings||Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork, CAXA UG, CAD/CAM/CAE.|
|Precision machining||CNC, milling machine, drilling machine, numerical lathe, all types of lathe|
|Surface finish process||polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing, electroplating, mirror polishing .|
|Shaping mould||injection mould|
|Service||OEM service available, good after-sales service .|
|Lead time||4-7 weeks, 40 days or according to the real situation .|
1. Wear resistance
When the blank is plastically deformed in the mold cavity, it flows and slides along the surface of the mold cavity, which causes severe friction between the surface of the mold cavity and the blank, thus leading to the failure of the mold due to wear and tear. Therefore, the wear resistance of materials is one of the most basic and important properties of molds.
Hardness is the main factor affecting wear resistance. Generally, the higher the hardness of the mold parts, the smaller the wear, the better the wear resistance. In addition, wear resistance is also related to the type, quantity, morphology, size and distribution of carbides in the materials.
2. Strong toughness
Most of the working conditions of the dies are very bad, some of them often bear a large impact load, which leads to brittle fracture. In order to prevent the mold parts from breaking suddenly, the mold should have higher strength and toughness.
The toughness of the die mainly depends on the carbon content, grain size and microstructure of the material.
3. Fatigue fracture performance
In the process of mold working, fatigue fracture is often caused by the long-term action of cyclic stress. Its forms include multiple impact fatigue fracture with small energy, tensile fatigue fracture, contact fatigue fracture and bending fatigue fracture.
The fatigue fracture performance of the die mainly depends on its strength, toughness, hardness, and the content of inclusions in the material.
4. High temperature performance
When the working temperature of the mold is higher, the hardness and strength will decrease, leading to the early wear of the mold or plastic deformation and failure. Therefore, the mold material should have higher anti-tempering stability, to ensure that the mold in the working temperature, has a higher hardness and strength.
5. Cold and heat fatigue resistance
Some molds in the working process in the state of repeated heating and cooling, so that the surface of the cavity by tension, pressure changes the role of stress, cause surface cracks and peeling, increase friction, hinder plastic deformation, reduce the dimensional accuracy, resulting in mold failure. Cold and heat fatigue is one of the main failure modes of hot working dies.
6. The corrosion resistance
Some molds such as plastic mold in the work, due to the presence of chlorine, fluorine and other elements in the plastic, after heat decomposition precipitation HCI, HF and other strong corrosive gas, erosion mold cavity surface, increase its surface roughness, aggravate wear failure.
Reliable sample service
1. Send you video of the running machine.
2. Welcome to come to visit our factory, see the detail of machines.
Reliable Customized service
1. Design the machines according your requirements(material, voltage , filling type, various bottles, specially designed device and so on) .
2. Reliable Machinery will offer professional suggestion, as you know, our company is among the best in the beverage machinery industry and our engineer has experience for many years.
3. Design layout for you and offer you advice about machine orientation or based on the factory area you have.
Reliable After-sales service
1. We will deliver the machine and provide the B/L on time to make sure you can get the machine quickly. Also send operating manual and instruction.
2. When you received the machines and put it on right place according to the layout , our professional engineer team will go to your factory to install the machine and train your employee until they can operate the machine well.
3. We have regular after-sales calling to remind customers to add the lubricating oil and maintain machine. We have service office in Dubai and other countries. We will also visit customers’ factories to check the machines.
4. We also receive feedback and offer help to our customer whose machine have been used in their factory for some time.
5. The machines from Reliable Machinery has one year warranty
Reliable Customer Service
1. Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English and Chinese
2 . 24 hours for engineer response (all services part 5days in customer hand by Intl' courier).
3 . 12 Months guarantee and life-long technical support.
4. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
5. Good after-sale service offered, please get back to us if you got any questions. We will reply to you as soon as possible. You can call me any time.
Contact Person: Manager